Date(s) - 13/07/2019 - 14/07/2019
Hosting offered by: Kseniya Zavatskaya
- Time: From 13th of July 2019 onward (the listed dates are starting suggestions, but can be coordinated with those providing the topic).
- Capacities: Minimum 4 and maximum 10 participants.
- Venue and accommodation: Offered free of charge
- 3 room apartment (~100 m2)
- A sunny living room (4*6 m) with 2 empty walls as a session space
- Plenty of sleeping spaces (2 sofas, 4 inflatable mattresses)
- 2 bathrooms
- Big kitchen (stove, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, fresh juice machine #sofancy)
- House rules:
- No loud noise from 23:00 to 9:00
- No smoking in the building, only yard
- Cleaning kitchen after use
- Cleaning fresh juice machine right after use
- No garbage segregation 🙁 #Russia
- Training materials:
- BYOTM (Bring your own training materials)
- If needed, a projector can be arranged
- Some free flipcharts could be arranged
- Participation fee: Accommodation and venue provided free of charge (other expenses are to be covered by participants)
- The learning objectives of the TRAM are achieved.
- Participants had time to explore Saint Petersburg
- Electricity and water bills are not skyrocketing 🙂
The venue is waiting for the people brave enough to go through the Russian visa process 😀
Making use of this TRAM hosting offer
Please mention this hosting offer in your TRAM proposal, if you would like it to be forwarded to the host for final confirmation.
If you have already published a proposal on the TRAM Marketplace, please send a link to this offer to email@example.com, and you will be connected with the host as soon as possible.