After the session participants will:
- Know how to manage certain attitudes in people using empathy;
- take out tools for opening themselves to the people.
- For managers, willing to support their teams better,
- For HR Managers, searching for new development opportunities for their staff,
- For freelancers and entrepreneurs, willing to get their businesses in an amazing shape,
- For students, willing to enter the job market in style,
- For friends, wanting to spend a quality time together,
- For trainers, teachers and educators, willing to develop their toolbox,
- For NGO workers, willing to have a greater impact,
- For caring relatives, searching for a way to build stronger relations,
- For anyone/ for general public.
Javier Antón Yuste, Spain
Javier is a trainer from EESTEC association, where he has been delivering for more than 2 years now. He is passionate about transferring experience and knowledge to people, that can help them to empower their own lives.
Ioanna Korkovili, Greece
My journey as a Soft Skills Trainer started in 2017 and since then I have delivered more than 250 hours of training sessions in a multicultural environment, while the people are always my first priority.