After the session participants will:
- Overcome the cognitive biases that can skew their thinking;
- Approach problems in new and different ways;
- Be able to manage the trade-offs between options;
- Capable of balance data with their own judgment.
- For managers, willing to support their teams better,
- For freelancers and entrepreneurs, willing to get their businesses in an amazing shape,
- For NGO workers, willing to have a greater impact,
- For anyone/ for general public.
Trainer: Gonçalo Carito
Gonçalo develops constantly self-learning frameworks when facing his own education and work. Such frameworks are of great use when facilitating the learning towards others. The background on data science adds as an educator an extreme cautiousness with his sources and data. On top of this structure, he is been in contact with the nature of his own emotions towards writing and poetry in a conscious way. This makes him as well more aware of the importance of motivation and the role of emotions in a learning experience.
Type of session:
Tracks: Navigating the professional world, Self-leadership.
Making better decisions is a skill that we need in a lot of moments – both in our professional and personal life.