After the session participants will:
- Have an understanding of what is servant leadership;
- Reflect on its benefits and the inherent controversy it brings;
- Try to put it into practice;
- Be able to formulate first steps towards servant leadership outside of the training setting.
- For managers, willing to support their teams better,
- For HR Managers, searching for new development opportunities for their staff,
- For NGO workers, willing to have a greater impact,
- For anyone who considers themselves a leader of other people or who has a profound impact on leaders around them.
Trainer: Tamás Lakner
Tamás is an Agile Coach Chapter Lead. Yeah, i know it is confusing, so let me help you with that. His profession is to work with teams/organisations/companies to help them become a more fluid set of individuals reacting well to all kinds of change, constantly delivering value, keeping their motivation is shape and all this in a more sustainable way than before, following a specific set of values. Oh yeah, and he is working full time training people to adapt this profession. With some hundreds of hours of training delivered, a neuroscience and engineering background, he might unexpectedly give you the question you have been waiting to think about.