After the session participants will:
- Build emotional safety in the training room.
- Evaluate risks (physical and emotional) of learning activities and take measures in their design process.
- For managers, willing to support their teams better
- For trainers, teachers and educators, willing to develop their toolbox
- For NGO workers, willing to have a greater impact
Trainer: Adrià Balcázar Castell & Toni Marín
Adri has been an experience designer and innovator since childhood (without knowing it), with a strong passion for finding happiness in learning! He has supported plenty of students in their development of soft skills and mentored other trainers in their paths. He currently works as a learning innovator at an international learning community, redefining the role of a teacher to fit the 21st century.
Toni is a young doctor who is enthusiastic about the design of learning experiences. Work daily to arrive at the reason for the perfect experience. He is convinced that the trainer world and the real world are the same.