After the session participants will:
- Know how to find and use valuable research results for their training
- Have a lot of inspiration for transforming hard data into exciting session
- Know how to recognise a high quality research paper
- Know interesting research results and training myths in the fields of creativity, motivation, leadership and adult education
- For trainers, teachers and educators, willing to develop their toolbox.
Trainer: Radek Czahajda
Evidence Based Training and research promoteur, keynote speaker, founder of Trainers’ Forum community, ambassador of EPALE platform and researcher in the field of adult education. For the past two years he was focusing on developing a methodology of training that is based on science and using only scientific sources for its content and currently he is sharing the results of his work with internal trainers and freelancers across Europe.