After the session participants will:
- Know the basic elements (ceremonies, roles, artefacts) of the scrum framework;
- Understand what the framework is trying to achieve;
- See why this is becoming a more and more widespread way of conducting work;
- Be able to assess whether it is something their team should consider adapting.
- For managers, willing to support their teams better,
- For HR Managers, searching for new development opportunities for their staff,
- For freelancers and entrepreneurs, willing to get their businesses in an amazing shape,
- For students, willing to enter the job market in style,
- For trainers, teachers and educators, willing to develop their toolbox,
- For NGO workers, willing to have a greater impact,
- For anyone working on complex problems, especially in a team environment.
Trainer: Tamás Lakner
Tamás is an Agile Coach Chapter Lead. Yeah, i know it is confusing, so let me help you with that. His profession is to work with teams/organisations/companies to help them become a more fluid set of individuals reacting well to all kinds of change, constantly delivering value, keeping their motivation is shape and all this in a more sustainable way than before, following a specific set of values. Oh yeah, and he is working full time training people to adapt this profession. With some hundreds of hours of training delivered, a neuroscience and engineering background, he might unexpectedly give you the question you have been waiting to think about.