After the session participants will:
- Know how to identify pattern emotional roles behind their common behaviours;
- Understand the emotional barriers that are stopping them in the way to reach their goals;
- Learn tools to manage their emotions and make them work for them and not against them.
- For managers, willing to support their teams better,
- For HR Managers, searching for new development opportunities for their staff,
- For freelancers and entrepreneurs, willing to get their businesses in an amazing shape,
- For students, willing to enter the job market in style,
- For trainers, teachers and educators, willing to develop their toolbox,
- For NGO workers, willing to have a greater impact,
- For caring relatives, searching for a way to build stronger relations,
- For anyone/ for general public.
Trainer: María del Carmen Galán
Maricarmen is an educator by vocation. Highly motivated to help others from her own experience of personal and professional transformation, and with the desire to contribute in this way to change society, she is convinced that we all have the potential to live a full life, and that the key to do so is to learn first to lead ourselves, to achieve then our personal success.