A TraM (Trainer Meeting) is a peer learning event designed to explore a calling question or central topic. It can range from a relaxed weekend gathering of old friends, to a more structured event with a schedule and separate accomodations (or anywhere in between).
The TsF TraM Station is a platform designed to make it as easy as possible for the training community to come together in person, exchange knowledge, craft new projects, establish collaboration or design whatever other (learning) experiences.
How can I host my own TraM?
It’s a simple three step process:
- Reach out to us through this form (link)
- Receive a easy-to-use TraM template and craft it according to your vision
- After your TraM is published, spread the call far and wide
How can I attend a TraM?
- Check out the calendar below, to explore open TraM invitations
- Click on a TraM of your choice and find all essential information there
- Fill out the application form and wait for confirmation from the host
- Pack you bags and prepare for the adventure 🙂 !