Wonderful, we’re looking forward to help make it happen! These are the steps ahead of you:
1. Fill out the “Offer a TRAM form“. This will guide you through the process of crafting the core of your TRAM. Your answers will be composed into a draft description of your TRAM offer, that you will be able to modify, before it will be published on this website.
2. Customise and confirm: After you submit your offer, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible, by sending an email with a link to the draft description of your TRAM, as well as a Drive folder with plug-and-play templates that you can use to set up the TRAM (e.g. application and evaluation forms as well as a document to support the participants before, during and after the TRAM). When you’ve customised these files and the TRAM description, to best fit it’s focus, we’ll update your TRAM offer.
3. Publish and promote: When you confirm that you’re happy with everything, we’ll publish the dedicated page of your TRAM offer. To help launch the promotional of your TRAM and find the best participants possible, we’ll share your invitation across our channels. With this kick-start, and equipped with everything you need, we wish you all the best with your TRAM!
4. Select and prepare: After you have received enough applications and have selected the final participants, respond to everyone who applied and share all relevant information with the final participants, and start whatever preparatory process you have in mind for the TRAM (if any).
5. Host and enjoy: To ensure the best experience possible, arrange whatever you think is needed before the people arrive (e.g. venue, accommodation, training materials, thinking about food options…). Have fun and dive deep into the topic 🙂 !
6. Harvest and evaluate: In the final step, make sure you ask each participant to note down whatever is valuable for them during the TRAM. After the event is over, share the evaluation form with participants, through which they will be able to upload their individual harvest, along with their impressions of the TRAM. Finally, we will upload this harvest to your TRAM’s page, so it can be safely archived for the benefit of the broader training community.
P.S.: The TRAMs with the best evaluations will be immortalised on the “TRAM Hall of fame” below 😉